Here are some other resources to continue your study!
- The Vatican – I think I have to start with this! All kinds of things from around the Catholic world and Pope Francis
- United States Bishops – Has daily Mass readings, online Bible, and many other resources
- Catholic Diocese of Peoria – Has diocesan news, information for marriage preparation in the diocese, and other items of local interest
- Come and Follow Me – A great resource for discerning your vocation in life! Run by our Diocesan vocation department (aka my classmate and good friend Fr Tim Hepner)
- St Malachy Parish and School – My assignment in Rantoul
- Catholic News Service – A good starting point for keeping up with what is going on in the world from a Catholic perspective
- New Advent – Random links from around the web, plus a great abundance of common domain Catholic writings (St Thomas Aquinas and Church Fathers)
- Word on Fire – Bishop Barron’s excellent website. A great source of inspirational articles and cultural reflection
- Dynamic Catholic – Matthew Kelly’s project. A tremendous resource for ongoing faith/parish development.
- Fellowship of Catholic University Students – A great organization working to bring the faith to college campuses, and society as a whole. They run some excellent yearly conferences that serve as a great resource for great initiatives happening in the Church!